Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destination in India. Known for Historical Monuments, Rajasthan is benchmarked for the warm hospitality. A perfect amalgamation of old traditional culture and modern luxury .
Day 1Land in jaipore. Check into a hotel. At leisure.
Day 2Have breakfast at hotel and set out at 10am for shopping. Visit Tholia to see fabulous jewellery in gold and silver. Have lassi and visit Kota saree kendra and bapu bazaar for jooties, chappals, table cloths, mats, napkins, supari, pickles etc. Must have saboo dana dahi wada and fruit cream at bapu bazaar.
Visit Gulab Chand for bandhani and gota patti sarees and readymades. Late lunch at Four Seasons - veg thali.
Rest for an hour at hotel. Visit Neerja Potteries for blue pottery at 4pm. Then head to Cottons, Ratan textiles, Soma for fine shopping. Dinner at Niros - veg and non veg restaurant - Jaipur's oldest and best.
- Early morning at 6.30, with packed breakfast, leave for Visit to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. See Fatehpur Sikri with a guide.
- Then proceed to the Taj Mahal. Have lunch there and go up to The Agra fort.
- Have tea and return for dinner to Jaipur.
- After breakfast of Chat and lassi at MI road at 10 am set out to visit the City Palace / Jantar mantar.
- Shop around the Hawa Mahal area. razais, chappals, bed covers, cushion covers from export house Chirag Exports godown!!!!!! Could shop for stones and gift items and silver jewellery at johari bazaar.
- Lunch at Anokhi cafe - salads and cheese cake - to die for!!! Rest a while at hotel.
- Proceed to Amber fort at 4pm. Site seeing for a bit at jal mahal. spend an hour and a half at Amer and come down for the sound and light show (Sonnet - Luminiere English show). From there go straight to Choki Daani for dinner and the Rajasthan rural experience.
- Return to Hotel.
Day 5After breakfast at hotel at 8 am leave for Ajmer, 2 1/2 hours drive to visit the dargah. Visit pushkar if you wish (another 1 hour) and return in the evening back to Jaipur. Return to hotel for dinner.
Day 6Pack breakfast and leave at 6 am for Ranakpur (6 hours) See the temple and have jain lunch there at 1 pm. Check into hotel Shilpi. Rest a while at hotel and in the evening at 4pm leave for Kumblegarh fort. (1 hour's drive) Illuminated at night. Return to Ranakpur hotel for dinner.
Day 7Leave for Udaipur at 9pm after early breakfast (1 1/2 hours.) Check into Jagat niwas Palace hotel. Go site seeing at the Pichola lake area. Visit City Palace at Fateh Prakash by the lake and Jag mandir Palace on the lake. Have lunch at RTDC's Jag mandir Palace hotel on the lake.
Rest in your hotel. Go for boating in the evening at the lake. Shop in the old Udaipur area. return for dinner to Jagat Niwas hotel - roof top.